Please join us in supporting the
Brookline Youth Hockey program at
Hockey Night in Brookline
February 9, 2019
Brookline Teen Center
Please join us for the annual BYH Parents Night Out!
This is always a great night - but always made better with the help of YOU -
our BYH community!
As always, we will have our amazing silent auction, incredible live auction, food, fun and drinks.
This is our annual and biggest fundraising event. Your generosity helps raise funds for BYH that helps keep our participation fees low while allowing us to provide excellent programing.
Here is how you can help:
1. Donate Auction/Raffle items
The auction and raffle needs a mix of moderate and big-ticket items.
Please consider donating or asking a friend or business owner that you know.
Here are some ideas:
* Unique experiences, behind the scenes access, tours, coaching
* Vacation rentals or hotel stays
* Tickets to sporting events, concerts, plays, museums
* Outings such as fishing, skiing, golf – professional or BYH parent guided
* Gift certificates to popular local stores and restaurants
* Autographed photos and sports memorabilia
* Wine, and other special items
2. Volunteer your time.
Help before the event with the silent auction, soliciting donations, getting the word out. Or help us at the event selling tickets, checking people out of the raffle, setting up or cleaning up.
Would you like to volunteer, donate an item or sponsor the event?
Any questions? If so, please email Lisa Sousa:
Wendy Ames w
We really appreciate your support.